xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Keep Calm and Blog @ 日日好時光: My alone meal at Plan B Mid Valley ^^

When life give you lemon, make lemonade

When life give you lemon, make lemonade

September 5, 2012

My alone meal at Plan B Mid Valley ^^


Plan B was owned by the BIG group and it was my first time visiting this modern layout restaurant/cafe at Mid Valley Megamall.  Plan B 's modern Aussie-meets-New York-deli menu boasts hearty breakfasts,
contemporary salads, wholesome sandwiches made with freshly baked breads,pastas, and a variety of rustic cakes and desserts.





Love the Menu- with typewriting design on the menu and kinda vintage feel. Its just a simple way of presenting the menu but it looks clean and tidy :)




Guess what kind of drinks? It's just a complimentary drinking water served in a chemical bottle. The chemical bottle did remind me of the smell of chemistry lab during my secondary school time..oops!
The big bottle of drinking water is more than enough for two person to consume and its free..hmm :)



This is the hot mocha i ordered. Quite nice.





I ordered this randomly picked from the menu-Chicken sausage with salad and believe me that its yummy and crispy! No regret :) Its full enough all the way plus the mocha..burps...^^



See, the chicken sausage was big enough! I'm truly enjoy the meal.




This is the sauce that comes together with the chicken sausage.



The salad looks great right?



 Love the chair design :)

During my visit to Plan B, the entire shop was running 50% discount for all food and beverage and its very worth to dine in. Plan your visit next time to Plan B, and be mindful that the restaurant was quite pack during lunch time and weekend. Plan B was located opposite Esprit at Ground Floor Mid Valley Megamall.


Address: Lot G-073-075, Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.






No comments:

Post a Comment